Online registration for the 81st Texas International Fishing Tournament is now open. For those who wish to register in person, on-site registration will be held at the South Padre Island Convention Center on Wednesday, July 28 & Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- Adults - $100
- Juniors (13-16) - $50
- Juniors (0-12) - $30
- Social Only/Captain (not fishing) - $50
Prices go UP to $125 for adults, $60 for Juniors (13-16), and $40 for Juniors (0-12) July 28th for in-person registration, so be sure to register online early and save!
Registering for TIFT is easy! Follow these simple tips to get started:
- Check to see if the boat you are fishing on is already registered.
Note: Bay boats are listed by TX# - Offshore boats are listed by name.
- If your boat is already registered, then click 'Register an individual angler' and select your boat to register yourself to that boat.
If your boat is NOT already registered, select the 'Register a New Boat' button.
- If you are fishing off a dock, pier or wade fishing, click 'Register an individual angler' and select **DOCK/PIER/WADE as your boat name.
- If you are registering for Social only, click 'Register an individual angler' and select **SOCIAL ONLY as your boat.
- If you are registering as a Captain and will NOT be fishing, choose 'Captain/Boat Operator' as your division. If you will be fishing, choose 'Adult' instead.
White Marlin Sponsor:
until the tournament
July 28, 2021